Monday, January 24, 2011

"Ramshackle BLUE wall"



Gosh its true I was born with a paintbrush in my hand.  I really dont like painting and yet I can never seem to help myself so on a quiet Sunday in between jumping in the pool and listening to the cricket on the radio and along with regular peaks at the tele to check out the tennis I decided the red wall under the back verandah had to go (it had only been there 2 months)!  A quick check in the garage revealed a can of beige and several old tins of various shades of blue so within minutes I was whipping them all together to my own shade of "Ramshackle Blue" and splashing them about the wall.  Mmmm much calmer I think......how long it will remain is another question????? The walls have shrunk considerably over the past few years and future generations will have such fun discovering all the colours of the rainbow on my back wall!

Have a happy day whatever you are doing.
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment